Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Russian Infantry of Peter the Great

I picked up the Zvezda "Russian Infantry of Peter the Great" in 1/72 scale a couple of weeks ago just to have a try at miniature painting of more than the occasional pilot or tanker. The figures are very well sculpted for plastic figures, with very little flash but still with the molding inadequacies that come with plastic miniatures. Anyway, I find that they look good in a larger group, and I added soldiers from the Semenovsky Guards Regiment (blue coat) as well as the Abramov regiment (white coat) to the unstructured mass of soldiers from the Preobrashensky Guards Regiment. Unfortunately I had to take pictures with my phone, so the shots are not up to par, but I hope they nevertheless will provide some amusement.
















No comments:

Post a Comment